Fortnite problems/bugs Live Blog – February 2021
February 1st, 2021
February 2nd, 2021
- There were 5 buges it is still not fixed
- Healing effect of the Zero Point
- Billboard not appearing when entering the Creative Welcome Hub.
- issue with the Boundless outfits where tokenless refund is not available to eligible players.
- some Save the World players may be unable to access the mode.
February 3rd, 2021
- purchasing the Hot Rod glider leads to the client crashing. Because of this, we have temporarily removed the Squatingdog bundle from the store.
- performance issues for some PC users. If you are experiencing these issues, then changing your texture quality or rendering mode may improve your performance
- A wave of warnings for ‘Illegal Restarts’ was issued to players based on their competitive activity in recent events and not in your games played today. Some may have received this in error. If you have not entered the same event multiple times please disregard the warning.
- an issue that is causing PS5 players to crash when using the Freezing Burst emote with the Leviathan Axe.
February 4th, 2021
- Due to an outstanding issue with the Boundless Set, we are temporarily disabling these Outfits from competitive play. Players who select one will instead appear as a Default Outfit in competitive playlists. The set will be re-enabled in v15.40 when the issue is resolved.
February 5th, 2021
February 6th, 2021
- have adjusted Mando’s accuracy in the Mando’s Bounty LTM.
- issues with Creative Matchmaking in the EU region
- some players were getting kicked out of matchmaking
- a maintenance patch to address:
- -The queuing bug with tournaments
- -The “Disable Pre-edit Option” in BR/Creative applying to STW
- -The recent performance issues on PC (DX12 still impacted)
- -The PS5 stability issues
February 7th, 2021
February 8th, 2021
- the loading screen and posters for today’s LTM Tournament to be correctly listed as “LTM Tournament: One Shot”
- an increase in crashes on the Switch.
February 9th, 2021
- released a maintenance patch on PC to address the recent performance issues for DirectX 12 support (currently in Beta).
February 10th, 2021
- We’ve disabled the Storm Scout Sniper Rifle from competitive playlists
February 11th, 2021
- PlayStation Network is currently experiencing an outage. As PlayStation works to resolve this issue
- If your reward screen showed zero items, please note that we have resolved this issue. Fully restart your game and check your Locker for your rewards (The Flash Outfit + Speed Force Back Bling).
February 12th, 2021
- temporarily disabled the Rift Fish.
February 13th, 2021
February 14th, 2021
February 15th, 2021
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!